Late 100 word challenge

I like to take a photograph, today, I took a picture of small Lego. I took a photo of small Lego with people that I love, and people love me, and the world. I upload the pictures on internet, and get replies from the people who saw my pictures. I am hoping I could make a book with my photos one day. Every day I dream the day that my photos are made by books and been showed to lots of other people around the world. I like this time people likes my photos, and I became happy looking them.

Kong Gi and Pat gi

Once upon a day, there was a kind girl called Kong gi, known as a beautiful and kind girl in the village. Everyone liked her, however her step-mother and little sister did not like her. They liked to make her cry and do all work for them. Kong gi obeyed them when her step mother was in the house. However, when she went out to the market, Kong gi started to make her step-sister do the work. And when the party was opened, she took her sister’s clothes to go to the party to meet the prince and marry him.

100 word challenge

One couple was walking side by side on the road; lots of singles watched them curiously, talking something. Couples felt something strange but they thought it is just a feeling and just kept walking. As they turned the corner, they saw the people, who are holding a mike, camera, note and a pen. A person who was holding mike asked them, “What did you feel when you became couple?” a question that that couple will think this person is strange. So they asked it back, “why are you asking that?” people replied, “Because the couples are curious creature.

When I was on the plane (100 word Challenge)

Last year, when I was on the plane going to America, I was looking at the front of the plane thinking of something, I felt bored and then when I looked out the plane window…I saw a blue sky that lots of white clouds are covering it. The plane felt like it is on the cloud and the clouds are moving the big plane. There were no creatures flying around the plane. But the clouds looked like a bird, dragon, a face of a person, and so on. It was fun to see those things and match what it is.

Cisa Music Festival!! (100 words challenge)

Yesterday, I went to the cisa music festival. Before we go to play the instruments, we ate sandwiches from subway. I ordered two turkey sandwiches that tasted not so bad. After eating all, I went up to the classroom where all of our bags are placed. We packed all of our clothes in our bags and went to the bathroom that was located at the end of the floor. We changed our clothes and did little make up. I saw small grey dust sticking on my skirt so I took it of quickly. However, when I checked the back of the skirt, it was half open. So my legs were shown up to the knees. I felt miserable, I tried to hide my legs but if was hard and impossible so I just turned my skirt so the ripped part comes to my right leg. Right after I fix my skirt, I felt nervous. This feeling covered my body quickly as hyena bites me. Anyway, I finished the concert well and came back home.

Language Art Test

Last week, I took 1st semester exam. I studied words hard than before, and tried to improve my grammar by writing essays in Mrs. Larson’s class. Of course, I did chatting with my friends while I was studying too. It was fun but, I had to study more before the test.

After the test, I worried about the result because I thought I could fail the test. However, the result was not bad, it was better than last time, I was happy about the result and I will try more next time to get a better grade.

Twilight review (p3~6)

Bella is one of the main characters in this book. First, Bella’s mom asks her if she wants visit her dad Charlie. At first, I couldn’t understand why they are calling their father and husband by his name. I still can’t understand that but they will have a reason about that so I decided to not think about it anymore. After hearing it to go to her father’s house, she didn’t want to go but she didn’t want to make her mom upset as other daughters and sons do, she told her mother that she’ll go.

Bella went to her father’s house, in the airport, her dad was waiting for her. Bella almost called her dad Charile but she fixed it before her dad hears it so she can be safe.

November 21th 2014 Friday

I am going to do my homework, what are you doing right now? Are you playing with your phone? Doing homework same as me? Or having a fun chat with your friends? Whatever you are doing, I hope it will be fun and goes well. Then have a good day! (only 2  hours left)

1 2 3