Reading Journal

Princess Deok-hye

A book that I read this weekend is called [princess Deok-hye], this book is a real story that is based on the records of the Korean history.

She was the last princess in our history, and a woman who lived really poor life having a title of last princess. When she was born, even though she was the princess of our country, she could not get the name, and also couldn’t be called as princess until she had to go to the Japan. She had to live there for a whole life about 5 years before she dies in the palace where she lived when she were young child in Korea. This book is the one that tells her life realistic and it is mostly fact about her life.

While I was reading this book, I thought about how she would feel while she was alive. I felt sad when I read the part that she had the mental disease after her daughter said to her that she hates her mom and she doesn’t want to be her daughter.

I think it is one of the best books that I have read in my life. I want to offer others too so they can know about her, and understand her.