Korea

On Friday December 12, we had half day at school. We had a pizza party and did changes of presents to each other. I brought packs of candies from Korea but it looked too small in front of other’s present. In pizza party, we ordered lots of it as much as we can, I was worried if we can’t eat all of it but when we started to eat, I noticed that it is useless worry. We ate it a lot that we had only few pieces left at the end of the day. After coming back home, I did a shower and started to prepare like doing my hair and do some makeup on my face that did not work at all.

After we ate dinner, my family and I went to a airport. While I am in the car, I texted Dabin to ask her where she is and she said she is already in the airport where they do a ticketing. When we arrived to the airport, we put our carriers on the cart and ran to the ticketing place, so we can have a seat quickly and I hopped it is not a seat right infront of the engine.  I really hopped it isn’t right infront of the engine, but I didn’t noticed right after I checked the number of a ticket that it is a number way back of the airplane and it is really right infront of the engine that will make me half crazy for 3 hours.

When we finished doing a ticketing, we went to get a check of our passport and ticket to the person in the desk, I saw Oliver there so  i said hello to him and went in to the gate. While I was writing my passport number, flight no., name, the year and day when I was born. I had to write my mom’s and sister’s either and do their signs as I remember and make one because my sister Chae won, asked me to make one for her telling me she likes how I do sign so make one similar with that.

I met Dabin there and had a talk about lots of topics. After that, we met Samuel, Ian, and Joey in the gate, we played together until the time that flight is ready comes. I was half sleeping and half awake, I listened to the music for whole hours while we are on the plane spending my lovely batteries. I was tired but didn’t want to sleep on the plane because  I always dream a night mare when I sit infront of the airplane engine. Finally, plane arrived to Korea and it stopped at the gate going in to the airport. I felt so happy when I first breath an cool air.