Reflection >^<

Reflection

This unit about culture was related most of the parts that I know about the culture. Such as the culture about the female and males, funeral, caste system of ancient China and the things that is in, and called as it is a culture.

Something that extended my knowledge is the European culture from the poems. I knew things about it by reading it and searching about it to know more about it. Something new about the culture is that it is hard to be used to other culture after a person is grown up in the other culture for a long time. The reason that I thought like that is because it wasn’t that hard to be used to other culture for me. I lived several places since I was 5 years old until now for about 10 years. It wasn’t hard for me to get used to it so I was curious about why they can’t be used to it. However, my sister was not fast as me getting used to other places so I thought about her and understood them.

I used to think culture is just people like to memorize it and do it each specific days in these days that lots of culture have disappeared. Now I think the culture is the main source of creating people’s personality that will be gone forever.

This unit was not that challenging for me. It was the thing that I was interested when I was young and I was in Czech Republic. I wanted to know about Korean culture and by reading a book about it, I picked a book about Chinese culture also and read it when I was young and memorized it until now. This helped me a lot in this unit and it was much easy for me to understand this more than other units that we did. I think is the second time that I felt it is easy one to do it after we did “Romeo and Juliet” last year. I think this unit was fun and I liked to do home works about it.