The Serpent’s Children comic reflection

In language art class, I read a book named ‘The Serpent’s Children.’ It is a book about the story of a young girl of ancient China living with her family. In the book, it shows the life of the Chinese family that is poor. I made a comic about the book relating the culture and explaining about it. I made 3 pages of it and while I am doing it, I searched lots of things about the Chinese culture. I could learn about lots of new things that I did not know about the ancient Chinese culture. After I finish doing it, I presented it in front of the class explaining why I chose to do comics to explain the book, what I learned during the project, and what I feel after I finished it. It was fun to do this project, I learned lots of things and this was a good experience.

1 Comment on The Serpent’s Children comic reflection

1. Mrs T
    October 26, 2015 at 3:22 am (8 years ago)

Your comic is wonderful! I will try to scan it and send you a digital copy so that you can add the image of it into this blog post.

What I would like to see in this post is more detail about how you feel about the project, what you learned and why it was such a good experience. What did you do well? What could you have improved on? What did your learn from this project from your own work as well as the work of others?

Reply